CER provide flexible and cost effective staffing solutions for your business throughout the UK and our experienced consultants will use their knowledge and experience to supply you with the very best construction & engineering candidates on a temporary, contract or permanent basis.
All our candidates are carefully selected to specifically match your requirements removing the resourcing burden and allowing you to concentrate on more important areas of your project.
Where required our candidates will have current health and safety registration (CSCS/CPCS) which is closely monitored by our staff.
CER understands the importance of following Health and Safety regulations and requirements and has an in-house advisor qualified to NEBOHS standard; this enables us to liaise closely with our clients to achieve the highest possible safety records on site.
- To provide a timely, efficient and courteous service to all our customers.
- To deal with you honestly and openly in assessing your requirements.
- To provide clear, cost-effective quotations based on your requirements.
- To deliver high standards of workmanship.
- To maintain close communications with our customers at all times, to ensure their needs are met.
- To use client feedback to constantly improve our service.
- To actively follow up on completed projects in order to gauge customer satisfaction.
- Our flexible and cost effective service aims to provide skilled trades direct to site within 24 hours.
- All of our contract staff are interviewed and reference checked prior to starting work with you.
Have you been let down by the agency providing your staff? Call CER immediately on 01202 296932 or complete the registration form below.